Cinnamon Honey Butter Mashed Sweet Potatoes
This recipe comes from thestayathomechef.com, visit their website for more
Add a touch of autumn magic to your Thanksgiving menu with this Cinnamon Honey Butter Mashed Sweet Potatoes recipe. Revel in the creamy goodness of mashed sweet potatoes, enhanced by the alluring twist of honey butter with our Whipped Cinnamon Infused honey. A culinary masterpiece that embodies the flavors of the season, making your holiday celebration truly unforgettable.
- 6 to 8 pounds sweet potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1 cup salted butter
- ½ cup Astor Apiaries Whipped Cinnamon Infused honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅔ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon salt (optional)
- Place the cubed sweet potatoes in a large pot. Fill the pot with water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Once boiling, reduce the heat to low and simmer until the sweet potatoes are tender, about 15 to 20 minutes. Drain well.
- Transfer the still-hot sweet potatoes to a large bowl. Add the butter, honey, cinnamon, milk, and salt (if using). Using a hand mixer, whip the potatoes until light, fluffy, and creamy, about 3 to 5 minutes. (Alternatively, you can use a potato masher or a potato ricer to mash the potatoes.) Taste the potatoes and add more salt, if desired. Serve hot.