Social Media Community Guidelines
Astor Apiaries strives to foster an ecosystem of care and accountability in partnership with our community, whether onsite or in virtual spaces. Every Astor Apiaries community member, therefore, deserves the opportunity to participate in discussions on our social media channels in an environment that is inclusive, respectful, and dynamic.
Astor Apiaries adheres to the below user policy on all social media channels. We do not review or moderate all comments, but we reserve the right to remove any content posted that we deem in violation of our community guidelines, and block or report users who share such content. The following will not be tolerated:
- Harassment, bullying, profanity, threatening language or intimidation of our online community members or Astor Apiaries staff; malicious speech regarding topics of gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ethnic origin, or race; religious attacks or threats; sexist comments; hate speech; suggestion or encouragement of illegal activities; demeaning remarks about personal appearance or ability
- Spam or fraudulent links
- False, inaccurate, or misleading information
- Repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users
- Advertisements, solicitations, and commercial postings
- Posting personal information of other community members or Astor Apiaries staff including but not limited to: phone number, email address, physical mailing address, billing information
- Private correspondence through the platforms direct messages between a user and other community members, or a user and Astor Apiaries
- Impersonation of a Astor Apiaries staff member, creator, or community member
For further questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to privacy reasons, we cannot use our social media forums to resolve any individual issues.