Cinnamon Honey Glazed Sticky Buns
We love this recipe from the National Honey Board...
- 2 tbsp - butter or margarine, softened
- 1 loaf - frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1/3 cup - honey*
- 1 tsp. - cinnamon*
- 1 cup - finely chopped pecans or walnuts
*We recommend replacing the separate honey and cinnamon in this recipe with 1/3 cup of our Cinnamon Infused Honey.
- Grease 12 muffin cups with butter.
- Roll out thawed dough on lightly floured board to 12 x 8-inch rectangle.
- Mix honey and cinnamon. Using back of a spoon, spread in even layer over the dough. Sprinkle with nuts. Roll up dough, starting from long edge and end with the seam on the bottom. Cut dough roll using a gentle sawing motion into 12 equal-size buns.
- Place buns, spiral side up, in muffin cups. Cover with a piece of plastic wrap and let rise 30 to 60 minutes or until buns puff and fill cups.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven and carefully turn pan upside down onto the board, letting syrup drip onto buns before removing them from pan.