Herb Chicken with Honey Butter
This recipe comes from tasteofhome.com, visit their website for more.
Add this easy Herb Chicken with Honey Butter recipe to your weeknight rotation. Our Alfalfa Blossom Raw honey's sweetness combined with the herb's saltiness, gives you a perfect balance of flavors!
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Astor Apiaries Alfalfa Blossom Raw honey
- Place egg in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and seasonings. Dip chicken in egg, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- Heat a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken in butter until a thermometer reads 165°, 4-5 minutes on each side. Meanwhile, combine softened butter and honey. Serve with chicken.