Honey Chamomile Tea Latte
This recipe comes from mysequinedlife.com, visit their website for more
Warm up your winter with this cozy Honey Chamomile Tea Latte recipe, kissed with the sweetness of our Clover Blossom Raw honey. Picture yourself bundled up, savoring the soothing blend of chamomile and the golden hug of honey in every comforting sip. It's the perfect winter retreat, bringing nature's magic to your mug. Embrace the season with a cup of pure coziness.
- 8 oz water
- 2 chamomile tea bags
- ¼ cup milk (your preferred variety)
- 2 teaspoon Astor Apiaries Clover Blossom Raw honey
- Ground cinnamon for serving
- Boil water and pour over tea bags. Let steep for 6 minutes.
- While the tea is steeping, stir together milk and honey and heat/froth.
- Once tea is ready, pour in milk/honey, stir, and shake ground cinnamon over top.