Honey Glazed Cashews
This recipe comes from entertainingwithbeth.com, visit their website for more.
A blend of sweet and savory, that's what our honey glazed cashews are! Skip buying a pre-made pack of these at the grocery store and instead make up your own. Make sure to include our Astor Apiaries Blueberry Blossom Raw honey to add that sweetness you are craving.
- 1 lb unsalted, raw whole cashews
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp honey (Try our Blueberry Blossom Raw Honey)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp freshly minced rosemary
- Fleur de Sel Salt to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- In a sauce pan combine butter, honey, brown sugar and, allow to melt and combine. Add nuts and stir to coat.
- Transfer to a lightly greased rimmed cookie sheet. Bake for 10 mins tossing every 3-4 mins.
- Remove from oven and toss with rosemary and sprinkle with salt. They will be sticky but will crisp up as they cool.
- Serve immediately, or transfer to an airtight container and rewarm at 300F for 5 mins and serve.