Honey Glazed Cashews
This recipe comes from entertainingwithbeth.com, visit their website for more.
- 1 lb unsalted, raw whole cashews
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp honey (Try our Blueberry Blossom Raw Honey)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp freshly minced rosemary
- Fleur de Sel Salt to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- In a sauce pan combine butter, honey, brown sugar and, allow to melt and combine. Add nuts and stir to coat.
- Transfer to a lightly greased rimmed cookie sheet. Bake for 10 mins tossing every 3-4 mins.
- Remove from oven and toss with rosemary and sprinkle with salt. They will be sticky but will crisp up as they cool.
- Serve immediately, or transfer to an airtight container and rewarm at 300F for 5 mins and serve.