Honey-Glazed Halloween Trail Mix
This recipe comes from lemonlimeadventures.com, visit their website for more.
Add our Whipped Pumpkin Spice Infused Honey to this this classic holiday party snack and we're sure this will be a new addicting combination of sweet, salty, & crunchy!
- 1 cup Honey Nut Chex
- 1 cup Pumpkin Spice Cheerios
- 1 cup popcorn
- 1/2 cup walnuts or other nut
- 1/3 cup Astore Apiaries Infused Pumpkin Spice honey
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup Candy Corn and/or Candy Pumpkins
- Add the honey and orange juice to a microwave safe container and heat for 30 seconds, watching closely. Stir and reheat if the liquid is not hot.
- Place the Chex, Cheerios, and walnuts in a microwave-safe bowl and pour the honey-orange juice mixture overtop.
- Stir to coat and then heat the trail mix for 1 1/2 minutes in the microwave, watching carefully to prevent burning.
- Allow the glaze to set – either in the bowl, or by laying the trail mix out on a cookie sheet for 30 minutes.
- Toss with the remaining ingredients and serve or pack in a airtight container.