Honey Kumquat Caipirinha
This recipe comes from www.liquor.com, visit their website for more.
Serve the most refreshing cocktail this summer! Caipirinha is Brazil’s national cocktail and since Kumquat season is almost over, this Honey Kumquat Caipirinha recipe is a must to include in your cocktail rotation. Include our Astor Apiaries Orange Blossom Raw Honey to add a rich flavor to the rest of the ingredients.
- 5 kumquats
- 1/2 lime, cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 ounces Leblon cachaça
- 1/2 ounce falernum
- 1 ounce Astor Apiaries Orange Blossom
1. In a shaker, muddle the kumquats and lime.
2. Add the cachaça, falernum and clover honey syrup with ice and shake lightly until chilled.
3. Pour (unstrained) into a double Old Fashioned glass.