Honey Nut & Seed Bars
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/3 cup pepitas
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup cashews (crushed)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
*We recommend replacing the separate honey and cinnamon in this recipe with 1/4 cup of our Cinnamon Infused Honey.
- Toast oats in a dry pan over medium-low heat for about a minute.
- Add in seeds and crushed cashews and stir until fragrant (pepitas might pop).
- Turn off heat, mix in cinnamon and salt. Add honey and mix until combined.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and evenly spread the mixture throughout. Push down on mixture until even and firm, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Once cooled, remove from pan and cut into bars. (I used the crumbs that were left behind after cutting to top some plain Greek yogurt.)
YIELD: Makes 6-8 bars.