Honey Pecan Pie
This recipe comes from tasteofhome.com, visit their website for more.
Honey Pecan pie is a classic wintertime favorite. An irresistibly gooey center, flaky crust, and topped with a pecan topping that includes our Clover Blossom Raw Honey, you'll have an outrageously delicious dessert for your guests!
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie crust
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Astor Apiaries Blossom Clover Raw honey
- 1-1/2 cups pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine eggs, pecans, corn syrup, sugars, butter, vanilla and salt. Unroll crust into a 9-in. pie plate; flute edge. Add filling. Bake for 30 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar and honey until combined. Stir in pecan halves until coated. Spoon over pie.
- Bake until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 15-20 minutes longer. Cool completely on a wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers.