Honey Pumpkin Pie
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup honey (Try our Wildflower Raw Honey)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup heavy cream (half n half or even whole milk will work in a pinch)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 unbaked pie crust
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the puree, honey, vanilla, salt, and spice together.
- Mix in the cream, then gently beat in the eggs.
- Carefully pour the mixture into the pie shell.
- Cover the edges of the crust with a pie shield (or foil) and bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes. Remove the shield/foil, and bake for another 20-30 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center of the pie comes out clean.
- Cool and serve with a generous dollop of real whipped cream.
- Refrigerate the leftovers (if there are any!)