Honey Pumpkin Pie
Taste the sweetness of this homemade honey pumpkin pie with wholesome ingredients and is naturally sweetened with our Astor Apiaries Wildflower Honey. Perfect dessert on holidays, specially on thanksgiving day!
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup honey (Try our Wildflower Raw Honey)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup heavy cream (half n half or even whole milk will work in a pinch)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 unbaked pie crust
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the puree, honey, vanilla, salt, and spice together.
- Mix in the cream, then gently beat in the eggs.
- Carefully pour the mixture into the pie shell.
- Cover the edges of the crust with a pie shield (or foil) and bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes. Remove the shield/foil, and bake for another 20-30 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center of the pie comes out clean.
- Cool and serve with a generous dollop of real whipped cream.
- Refrigerate the leftovers (if there are any!)