Honey Ricotta Ice Cream
Try this unbelievably rich and creamy Honey Ricotta Ice cream recipe. The wonderful NY Wildflower Raw Honey flavor shines in this pure and simple, three ingredient homemade ice cream.
- 1 Cup Whole Milk
- 1/2 Cup of Astor Apiaries NY Wildflower Raw Honey, plus more for drizzling
- 2 Cups Full Fat Ricotta, I used Homemade Ricotta
- Mix all ingredients together and chill in the refrigerator. (if necessary)
- Place your desired ice cream container into the freezer. I use a loaf pan.
- Churn the honey-ricotta mixture in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Once the mixture is frozen and creamy, transfer to the cold ice cream container. It will be the consistency of soft serve.
- Cover and freeze for 2-3 hours before serving.