Honey Spiced Mulled Wine
This recipe comes from joyfulhealthyeats.com, visit their website for more.
Making this mulled wine couldn't be easier and you're going to want this recipe for your next holiday party. With flavors of cinnamon, rosemary and our Orange Blossom Raw Honey, all of your guests will be pleased!
- 1 bottle of red wine (pinor noir, cabernet, merlot)
- 1/3 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup Orange Blossom Raw honey
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 pink lady apple, sliced (seeds removed)
- 3 whole cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 star anise
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium sauce pan or dutch oven. Cover.
- Turn burners to medium heat and let simmer for 30 minutes.