Oatmeal Honey Cookies
These soft and chewy healthy oatmeal honey cookies are impossible to turn down especially they have added the flavor of Astor Apiaries Alfalfa Blossom Raw Honey! Super nutritious and it'll make a great snack or even breakfast.
3 tablespoons butter, room temperature
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup Alfalfa Blossom Raw Honey
1 tablespoon water
1/2 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 cups rolled oats
Any amount of the following: chopped dates, figs, raisins, currants, chocolate chips, chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a cookie sheet.
- Using a mixer with the paddle attachment, mix together the butter, brown sugar, honey, egg and water thoroughly.
- Sift together the dry ingredients then stir in the oats. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix.
- Add any additional ingredients you've chosen.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.