Orange Honey-Glazed Turkey Breast
This recipe comes from 30seconds.com, visit their website for more
Discover a flavorful twist on a classic turkey dish with this Orange Honey-Glazed Turkey Breast recipe, enriched with the natural sweetness of our Orange Blossom Raw honey! Whether it's for holidays or a day when you're craving something special, this succulent turkey breast is perfectly glazed, delivering a straightforward yet delicious culinary experience. Infuse your meal with the rich taste of our honey, transforming the ordinary into the extraordinary.
- 1 2- to 3-pound bone-in, skin-on turkey breast
- olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons herbs de provence
- 3/4 cup Astor Apiaries Orange Blossom Raw honey
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- To make the glaze, combine the honey, orange zest, orange juice, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard and salt and pepper in a small pot. Boil gently, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
- Place the turkey breast in a roasting pan. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, paprika and herbs de provence. Top with orange slices, if desired.
- Cook at 375 degrees F until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F, about 40 minutes, brushing often with the glaze after the first 30 minutes of baking. Allow turkey breast to rest a few minutes before slicing.