Peanut Butter Honey Fudge
Calling all peanut butter lovers—this 4-ingredient peanut butter honey fudge is a favorite quickie recipe. Include our Clover Raw honey for the right amount of sweetness and you'll be immediately hooked!
- 260 ml – 1 cup peanut butter
- 255 ml – 3/4 cup Astor Apiaries Clover Raw honey
- 90 gms – ½ cup milk or dark chocolate chips
- Coarse Sea Salt
- Combine the peanut butter, honey and chocolate chips in a small saucepan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the chocolate chips are melted and all the ingredients are mixed together.
- Spread the fudge in a 20x20 cm - 8x8" pan, sprinkle the surface with some coarse salt and refrigerate until set.
- Cut into 2.5 cm - 1" squares and store in an air-tight container in the fridge.