Pumpkin Spice Honey Latte
This recipe comes from verywellfit.com, visit their website for more.
Skip the long Starbucks lines and make your own Pumpkin Spice Honey Latte with our Whipped Cinnamon Infused Honey. This will be the best copycat coffee recipe you've ever tasted!
- 4 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice mix
- 1 tablespoon Astor Apiaries Whipped Cinnamon Infused Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup (8 fluid ounces) coffee
- 4 tablespoons whipped cream for topping (optional)
Stir together the pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice mix, honey, and vanilla extract in a small pot.
Add the milk, stir together, and bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Keep an eye on the pot so that the milk doesn't boil over!
Split the coffee into two mugs. When simmered, pour half of the pumpkin spice mixture over each. Add whipped cream if you'd like.