Pumpkin Spice Honey Latte
This recipe comes from verywellfit.com, visit their website for more.
You can't go wrong with a latte bursting with pumpkin spice flavor and this Pumpkin Spice Honey Latte recipe is anything but basic once you add our New York City Raw Honey! Try this recipe out and skip a trip to Starbucks (and save some dough).
- 4 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice mix
- 1 tablespoon Astor Apiaries New York City Raw Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup (8 fluid ounces) coffee
- 4 tablespoons whipped cream for topping (optional)
Stir together the pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice mix, honey, and vanilla extract in a small pot.
Add the milk, stir together, and bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Keep an eye on the pot so that the milk doesn't boil over!
Split the coffee into two mugs. When simmered, pour half of the pumpkin spice mixture over each. Add whipped cream if you'd like.