Raspberry Honey Butter
This recipe comes from accidentalhappybaker.com, visit their website for more.
The sweet and tangy flavor of raspberries combined with our Clover Raw honey, make this creamy Raspberry Honey Butter recipe an excellent for breakfast or desert. You'll be reaching for seconds, guaranteed!
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup Astor Apiaries Clover Raw honey
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- Add the honey and the raspberries to a small saucepan. Over medium heat, bring the honey to a boil. Mash the raspberries until they are broken down and blended into the honey. Remove from the stove.
- Let the raspberry honey cool to room temperature.
- Add the butter and the raspberry honey to a food processor and whiz until it's well blended and creamy.
- Store in a jar or another air-tight container in the fridge for about a week or freeze for up to 6 weeks.