Raspberry Honey Frozen Yogurt
- 1 sliced banana (frozen)
- 1.5 cups raspberries (frozen)
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2-3 tbsp honey (Try our Blueberry Blossom Raw Honey)
- 3-4 tbsp coconut milk
- Mint (optional)
- Mix together honey and yogurt until combined.
- Place frozen fruit, honey yogurt, and 3tbsp coconut milk in blender. Add a few leaves of mint if using, and blend until smooth. Add a splash more milk if necessary and blend to desired consistency.
- Garnish with mint (optional) and serve immediately.
YEILD: Makes 3-4 servings.
Recipe by Rachel Sardina