Spanish Coffee with Honey
This recipe comes from www.thespruceeats.com, visit their website for more.
Greet the first day of fall by sipping on a cup of Spanish Coffee with Honey! Filled with delicious spices for a unique flavor, our Whipped Cinnamon Infused honey makes this autumnal drink not too sweet, full of flavor, and the perfect cozy fall vibes you need.
- 2 cups freshly brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup whole milk, or non-dairy alternative
- 1/4 cup Astor Apiaries Whipped Cinnamon Infused honey
- 1/8 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
Gather the ingredients.
Warm all the ingredients in a small pot over low-to-medium heat, but do not bring to a boil.
Stir well to dissolve the honey.
Serve in small mugs.