Sticky Honey Garlic Beef
This recipe comes from sweetandsavorymeals.com, visit their website for more.
Delicious, sticky, with a dash of spiciness—this Sticky Honey Garlic Beef dish is simply a crowd pleaser and can be made in under 30 minutes! Perfect for a family gathering or special occasion, it's packed with flavor and made with our NY Wildflower honey.
- 1 lb flank steak
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon hot Chinese mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1/4 cup Astor Apiaries NY Wildflower Raw honey
- Green onions sliced
- Sesame seeds
Slice the flank steak into 2 inch chunks or into longer, thinner strips across the grain.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together: soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, grated ginger, hot Chinese mustard, red pepper flakes, minced garlic and honey. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- Add sesame oil to a medium cast iron pan over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil starts to simmer, add the sliced flank steak in one layer. Let it brown nicely for 1-2 minutes without turning it, after that, using tongs to turn beef on the other side to brown for another 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low-medium and add the sauce to the pan. Stir to combine and let the sauce simmer on low heat for about 5 minutes until it reduces in about half and it creates a sticky glaze.
- Serve the beef over rice. Garnish with chopped green onions and sesame seeds.