Honey Cinnamon Peach Cobbler
Peach season is the best time of the year and this easy Honey Cinnamon Peach Cobbler recipe is perfect ending to any summertime meal! Make it more flavorful by including our New York City Raw honey, that will satisfy anyone with a sweet tooth.
For the filling:
- 3 pounds sliced peaches
- 1/4 cup Astor Apiaries NYC honey
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Additional sugar as needed depending on how sweet your peaches are
For the dough:
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 9 tablespoon cold butter cut into small chunks
- 1/3 cup boiling water
1. To prepare the filling, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. In a large bowl, toss together the peaches, honey, cornstarch, cinnamon, and salt until well combined. Taste and sprinkle in additional sugar if needed, depending on how sweet your fruit is.
3. Pour the filling into the prepared dish.
4. To make the dough, in a medium bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Cut in the butter to coarse crumbs. Add the boiling water and stir to form a dough.
5. Drop small chunks of the dough on top of the fruit filling.
6. Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Cool before serving.