Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
This recipe comes from spendwithpennies.com, visit their website for more.
- 50 split chicken wings
- ¼ cup flour
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup honey (Try our Ghost Pepper Infused Honey for an extra kick)
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 large garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tablespoon ginger finely diced
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Dab wings with paper towels until completely dry.
- Toss wings with flour, salt and pepper. Remove any excess flour and brush with olive oil (or use an olive oil spray).
- Line a pan with foil and then place parchment paper on top (you may need 2 pans) and bake 35 minutes turning at 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine sauce ingredients in a small pan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer about 10 minutes or until slightly thickened and sauce coats the back of a spoon.
- Take wings from oven, toss with sauce and return to the oven for 10 minutes, turning after 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes. As the sauce cools, it thickens. Stir the wings every few minutes to coat in the sauce as it thickens.