Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
This recipe comes from spendwithpennies.com, visit their website for more.
If you love chicken wings then this recipe will keep you snacking all night long! This honey garlic chicken wings are delicious and an excellent appetizer because it has the mouthwatering sweet taste of our Astor Apiaries Ghost Pepper Infused Honey. Try this and everyone will be asking for the recipe!
- 50 split chicken wings
- ¼ cup flour
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup honey (Try our Ghost Pepper Infused Honey for an extra kick)
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 large garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tablespoon ginger finely diced
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Dab wings with paper towels until completely dry.
- Toss wings with flour, salt and pepper. Remove any excess flour and brush with olive oil (or use an olive oil spray).
- Line a pan with foil and then place parchment paper on top (you may need 2 pans) and bake 35 minutes turning at 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine sauce ingredients in a small pan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer about 10 minutes or until slightly thickened and sauce coats the back of a spoon.
- Take wings from oven, toss with sauce and return to the oven for 10 minutes, turning after 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes. As the sauce cools, it thickens. Stir the wings every few minutes to coat in the sauce as it thickens.