Honey Lemon Garlic Salmon
Our Honey Lemon Garlic Salmon is a great summer dish to enjoy, and an easy one to prepare.
1 lb salmon fillet
1 clove garlic, finely grated
1 lemon, zest of
3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1-2 tbsp Dijon mustard
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp honey simple syrup
Salt and pepper
1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- To make dressing, whisk together garlic, lemon juice and zest, oil, mustard, honey simple syrup, salt and pepper.
- In ziplock baggie or bowl, cover the salmon with dressing and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Place asparagus on parchment or foiled lined baking pan and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Toss asparagus, push towards the sides of the pan and nestle salmon in the middle.
- Drizzle everything with remaining marinade and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.