This recipe comes from deliciousmagazine.co.uk, visit their website for more.
Make mom feel the queen she is by whipping up this delicious no-bake Honey Tiramisu! Include our NYC Raw Honey to add the right amount of sweetness and we know mom will be asking for seconds.
- 5 egg yolks
- 5 Tablespoons Astor Apiaries New York City Raw Honey
- 250g mascarpone cheese
- 250g smetana or soured cream
- 200ml very strong black tea, cooled
- 200g sponge fingers, preferably without a sugar coating
- Ground cinnamon, for dusting
1. Using a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment or an electric hand whisk, whisk the egg yolks with the honey for 5–8 minutes until the mixture turns light and fluffy.
2. Mix the mascarpone and smetana together, then gently fold into the whisked egg yolk mixture.
3. Pour the tea into a bowl. Quickly dip each sponge finger into the tea and arrange in a layer in the base of a medium-sized baking dish, or use individual glasses or bowls. Top with a layer of the honey–smetana mixture, then repeat until you’ve used up all the ingredients.
4. Cover with clingfilm and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. When you are ready to indulge, sprinkle with some cinnamon to add a bit of colour and an extra touch of flavor.