Warm Peaches with Basil and Honey
The end of summer is in sight, but it's never too late to make this sweet Warm Peaches with Basil and Honey recipe. The ripe peaches and fresh basil beautifully balance with our Astor Apiaries New York City Raw honey. Top it off with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
- 25g unsalted butter
- 2 ripe peaches or nectarines, stoned and thickly sliced
- 2 tbsp Astor Apiaries New York City raw honey
- juice 1 orange
- 8-10 basil leaves, shredded
- vanilla or white chocolate ice cream, to serve
- Melt the butter in a frying pan, add the peaches or nectarines, then cook both sides until slightly softened, about 3 mins.
- Add the honey and stir to make a sauce, then add the orange juice and allow to bubble briefly.
- Stir in the basil and serve warm with scoops of ice cream.